Header

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Caught up...

I have caught up and even exceeded the #betsysewalong schedule with a little bit of evening sewing ce soir…


I even did some more topstitch ripping, about 5 times now, to try and get the front pocket looking more presentable; it's not perfect, but it is better than it was, so I won't be gritting my teeth each time I look at it!

I have made a few tweaks, only in the fabric selections, piecing some panels, as needs must and fabric dwindled, but I am rather pleased with my choices so far.  I may get a a little further tomorrow, but if the sun keeps shining, the conservatory will be too hot by lunchtime, cue a bit of lounging outside (listening to this year's round of builders and wood chippers).  But hey, it beats work xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx