However I can't let this month go without celebrating the fact that I have finished all 7 of my fourth quarter Finish Along items already! I had the feeling that my Retro Flowers marked the final project, but Rhonda's post earlier in the week made me check...
- Finish my Mouthy Stitches swap tote and keyring, and wrap up the swap with the lovely Susan and Cindy.
- Finish a currently secret commission for Sizzix - all will be revealed before the end of the year I think/hope, but it is almost done and has to be mailed this week - hence everything else has been on hold. (I think today is the last day you will find the link for my Winter Warmers on Mollie Makes ).
- Make my contribution for the Travellin Pic Stitch blog hop - currently under wraps, but all basted.
- Finish my something Tula Pink for Sara's linky, all cut and ready to sew and stuff!
- Finish the Christmas something for a tbc blog hop - again under wraps, but pieces are cut and waiting in line, patiently. (The Sizzix Christmas Quilting Blog Hop pillows).
- Finish the Thank You gifts for Susan and Trudi for snapping my quilt at FoQ, I've completed the embroidery already;
- ...and finally my Retro Flowers Quilt! I really want this one finished, really really I do! And I really really did!
So into December we go, with a million and one other things to start, finish and contemplate, hoping to end the year with a clear slate; well you never know, 'tis the month of miracles after all!