Header

Sunday 14 December 2014

Losing track!

I feel like my head has been all over the place this last week, and next week isn't going to be any different.

I finish work Tuesday lunchtime, and my To Do list still seems impossibly long; I've been adding things like clearing out the cupboards of out of date food and making sure we eat enough space in the freezer for all the Christmas extras!

I have also lost track of what I have shown you from recent makes, sorry.

Yesterday I handed over my Dad's birthday present; it went down well…


Oakshotts and a little Dashwood Flurry for binding.  I used 1 1/2" paper HST's on a roll which I love, and some simple as quilting…


The muted colours of the Oakshotts give the cushion a look I really love, where I would find regular solids waaaaaay too in my face.

So that's the 2014 birthdays over; now it's Christmas all the way!

9 comments:

  1. Yes I agree with you there on the solids! Gorgeous cushion! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the muted colors too.
    I made a Harry Potter Pillow inspired by yours this morning for nephew's birthday, Dec. 18th. I need to pop it into the mail tomorrow and hope it only takes 3 days to get to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, and how neat!! I bet your Dad loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corrr, lucky Dad! It's beautiful :) And breathe….

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, the mutedness, the teeny tininess, all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eating space in the freezer, ha, love it! Great cushion too

    ReplyDelete
  7. great cushion and fun emptying the freezer = that's were you defrost a packet of steaks and discover you actually have one lamb cutlet between four people

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that cushion!! Good luck eating the freezer!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx