Header

Saturday 8 November 2014

I. need. sleep.

The girls were still loudly awake when we want to bed, playing DS at 3am and up and ready to go by 6.30am.

However the goodie-purses went down better than expected - and I am the best mummy in the world, apparently.


There was bowling and then lunch at Frankie & Benny's, then home in time for an afternoon nap.

Now all I am good for is the Doctor Who finalĂ© and an early night.  I do have rather a lot of birthday wrapping to do, but that is going to have to wait until tomorrow night, otherwise I would not be able to guarantee who would be receiving what!

2 comments:

  1. I occasionally get told I'm the best mommy in the world...and then I tell my kids..."remember that when you are picking out my nursing home!!" :o) LOL Glad it all went well!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx