Header

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Here's to a cosy evening!

Quick before I get side-tracked by more blogs, flickr or emails...

I ordered that thread at about 2.30pm yesterday, and it was waiting for me when I got home from work today!!

So I got the remaining quilting finished and the binding attached before the school run and swimming lessons, and now I am going to settle down and finish the Pips.  I will get it washed, tumbled and crinkled tomorrow and then give you the big 'reveal'! 



I have been sketching (well copying!) and pondering my Brit Quilt Swap partner's fate too and will show you before the end of the week!

4 comments:

  1. Cannot wait for the big reveal! Looks gorgeous already! Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing the ta-dah post! You're a braver woman than I with the handstitched binding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sneak peaks have me drooling already! And lucky Brit partner too! This is going to be fun to watch from afar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't you been busy!!! The quilting looks great from the back, can't wait to see the front!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx