Poor hubby has the man-flu, and has been hinting for a while that he needs somewhere to put all his small change, so thanks to a well-timed Sew Hip project (issue 27), I decided to be nice...ta da!
Although my fabric selection, cutting and stitching were all interrupted by cooking, eating, getting 3 ready for bed and a quick phonecall to NZ, I reckon I could have got this made in about 30 minutes!
I used some linen and Echino, and a bit of hubby's favourite 'spider-pig' print. Please note my shaky shadowy photos make my shaky stitching look a bit worse than it really is!
The pattern is simply a square, 3 rectangles and poppers! I will definitely make more - I think I have found my calling! There are adaptations to be made.
Credit for the pattern goes to Jo Ebisujima, and I've just had a quick look at her lovely blog and etsy store, hmmm, I spy lovely Japanese linen!