After the frost of all frosts, today was
I popped to the fabric shop to see if I could get some cheap backing for my Boutique quilt, but to no avail. I then tried one of the charity shops, avoiding the sheets (I just could not go down that route - eugh!) so it was curtains for me! A pair of plain, cotton, creamy-flecked linen-type affair which will be useful for a few projects for £5. Result.
As much as I wanted to tinker with my dresden plate, the sunshine was too tempting! So I finished an old project at last, the Conran filing cabinet has finally been Hammerited! The underfloor heating is currently finishing the drying out. It looks so much better than that old fablon!
And then I sat in the sun... bliss.