Header

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Stash-bashing!

Today I started a quilt top and a little project for the weekend - but more about the latter tomorrow!

I have so much fabric, and am lusting after so much more at the moment!  So I thought I should use up some of what I have to justify any future purchases, and ease my conscience.  When I first decided to start 'quilting' I went a little crazy buying fabric that, if I had just stopped, breathed and thought about it for a while, perhaps I may have passed on.


One such purchase was a Moda Boutique layer cake - the print on the top of the pack seemed like fun, but there are a number of prints I really dislike, and I am just not feeling the colours any more.  So I am going to do a little experimenting - deviate from safe charm squares and see what happens without the worry of spoiling something I love.  Does that sound ruthless?

I am still having 'cutter's angst' about the Laurie Wisbrun cushions - I need to work on them in the daytime, not just rushed after tea, so maybe on Sunday...

Happy Pancake Day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!!

    Happy Pancake Day to you too oh and Int' Womans Day!

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so busy being a 'happy woman' I forgot to send out good wishes to one and all!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx