Header

Friday 27 August 2010

TFI Friday!

Well dear son and I did a few chores and dropped off our signed papers at the estate agents today; so after the bank holiday, it will be all systems go!

Another rainy day, so I had to have a spot of online retail therapy over at Prints to Polka Dots again! I have also spent too long lusting over the fabrics on Saints & Pinners and M is for Make.

Hope you all have a happy Long Weekend, especially all those who are having a 'weather/what-to-do' predicament; and to all those with just a regular 2-day break, enjoy anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx