Header

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Rain stopped play...

Well instead of a fun afternoon in the garden with grandparents and sunshine, we were confined to the living room with 6000 decibels of excited children, a helium balloon and more toys than honestly necessary. I can still hear them all nattering upstairs in bed; the girls (and mummy and daddy) missed their big brother.

Earlier I got home from the supermarket to find I had a lovely bundle of post, new Cath Kidston magasine, new Living etc and a Dwell catalogue. I am so jumping ahead of myself, trying to decorate and furnish our 'new home' before we have begun selling, never-alone found the house of our dreams!

I sorted through my mini stash of fabrics too, trying to decide what to use to make a mini quilt for my cousin's second baby due in September. Inspired by Tanya over at that Cheeky Urchin, I'd like to give something really personal, so I'm off now in search of some more colourful bits and pieces, and will duly report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx