Header

Monday 2 August 2010

All sorted...

Well Gaz and Charlotte will be having a wonderful weekend at Big Chill c/o yours truly, they seem like a sweet couple, so I know I have passed my win on to deserving folks.

I think I should pay my due to the designer of the sock monkey, KatieMac. Her monkeys are in a league (troop?) way above mine as you will see in her Folksy shop.

The house is starting to show signs of an impending holiday, piles of clothes, cases and towels in unexpected places, the children will now be clothed whatever the weather.

I have stocked up with felt, buttons and thread to try my hand with some 'smaller stuff' whilst we are away - I will try to remember to take plenty of photos of my attempts to be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx