It was a huge and hopeful list, which I have been keeping up to date as you can see via that link over on the left. But I thought it would still be nice to round up with pictures and see everything in one place...
1. Present for my Grandma's 90th birthday in November.
2. Man quilt for dear husband's birthday in November.
3. Sonic Screwdriver case for sonny boy's birthday in November.
4. Something pretty for the girls' birthdays in November.
5. Something for my Dad's birthday in December.
6. 7 change trays commissioned by Mum's friends for Christmas.
7. Duo QAL runner for Christmas at home.
8. Matching Ayumi organizer basket.
9. Another grand crafting gesture for our Christmas home!
10. Dead Simple table cloth for Mum & Dad's Christmas present.
11. Zip pouches/pencil cases galore for Christmas, including Mum, sister and teachers. Well the teachers missed out, but there was the Brit Bee and Work Secret Santas, Sew Mama Sew giveaway day and myself to add in, plus a Kindle case, with no zip!
12. Finish my Mystery Quilt. It's now on my Finish-along list!
13. Learn to paper-piece properly and use my Kerry pattern(s) many times. Not 'mastered' or 'many' times yet - I want to be on Kerry's masterclass at Fat Quarterly Retreat for sure.
14. A Rainbow charm quilt. Made in Cherry QAL current project.
15. A Denyse Schmidt quilt. Possible Swoon, after the Made In Cherry!
16. A Little Apples confetti quilt. Bumped down the list, but will happen.
17. Complete my Brit Bee quilt (November Queen Bee). Oh yeah!
18. Stay up to date with the Bee blocks.
19. Use all those hexies I have been mass producing! Almost pieced for a cushion top, and on my Finish-along list too.
20. Make at least one item a month from my crafty book collection. I have amended this to 'book, magazine or pattern collection', ie. anything I have paid good money with the intent to use! Not sure on the timings, but 3 makes in 3 months so far.
Keyka Lou pattern
Modern Blocks book
21. Make at least one more 241 Tote. I need this one done by mid-February for my sister's birthday.
22. Seat cushion cover for hubby. He did get a cushion for Christmas though!
23. Be a New Year Swap Mama!
24. Run a Brit Fabric swap. No hurry, I want to do something a bit different.
25. Lose weight, a lot of weight! Ahem, it's been Christmas!
There was a lot of 'felt' action too, and some other bits and bobs I didn't put on the list, so I reckon I've made a good start!
I am hoping to tick off the rest of the list, or at least a good proportion of them, by the end of the Winter sewing season.
How about you, how have you been getting on? Off now to check out all my sewing compadres over with Sarah @ Fairy Face Designs.