I based it on this wonderful tute by Amber, I'd previously pinned the original, (thanks **Nicke), but it was revamped during Fat Quarterly's fantastic 12 Day of Ruby Star.
OK, so I had to re-calc the measurements (**Nicke, I forgot you had already worked them out until I was ironing on the velcro!), but this easy to follow iPad case tutorial was just the ticket.
I had the bird print as a scrap from Sew Fresh Fabrics, no idea what it is, and worked the Ta Dot, Dumb Dot, Metro magic around that.
I decided to put the bigger print on the back, as the flap would have overlapped it on the front, and I hoped for the best with my none-to-accurate 1/4" seams and the bulk of the cotton velvet I used for the lining.
It fitted like a glove... phew!