... aka 'Setting myself up for a fall'!
It seems apt with the first frost and flip-flop-free day, that I am linking up with Sarah, and so many of you for the FairyFace Designs Winter Stitching shenanegans!
Here's the plan...
1. Present for my Grandma's 90th birthday in November.
2. Man quilt for dear husband's birthday in November.
3. Sonic Screwdriver case for sonny boy's birthday in November.
4. Something pretty for the girls' birthdays in November.
5. Something for my Dad's birthday in December.
6. 7 change trays commissioned by Mum's friends for Christmas.
7. Duo QAL runner for Christmas at home.
8. Matching Ayumi organizer basket.
9. Another grand crafting gesture for our Christmas home!
10. Dead Simple table cloth for Mum & Dad's Christmas present.
11. Zip pouches/pencil cases galore for Christmas, including Mum, sister and teachers.
12. Finish my Mystery Quilt.
13. Learn to paper-piece properly and use my Kerry pattern(s) many times.
14. A Rainbow charm quilt.
15. A Denyse Schmidt quilt.
16. A Little Apples confetti quilt.
17. Complete my Brit Bee quilt (November Queen Bee).
18. Stay up to date with the Bee blocks.
19. Use all those hexies I have been mass producing!
20. Make at least one item a month from my crafty book collection.
21. Make at least one more 241 Tote.
22. Seat cushion cover for hubby.
23. Be a New Year Swap Mama!
24. Run a Brit Fabric swap.
25. Lose weight, a lot of weight!
Some of these are already in progress, so that's a good start. Many are time bound - November is just a little bit of a busy month, and Christmas needs to be at least 4 months away by my calculations!
For those wondering, the disco was 'fun', I was on 'crisp' duty which was a near escape from 'DJ request' duty as I am sure you can imagine; it meant I missed cakes with the headmaster whilst setting up, but I had biscuits with him in the morning, so that's OK.
And for those thinking I had lost my taste/style/marbles yesterday, I would like to say what a lovely, polite and tactful bunch of folks you all are - I was just testing! Please check this out! Someone better be on guard, I am NOT keeping it!