Header

Friday 27 January 2012

Feelgood Friday...

I have so many Thank You emails and replies to send, so I have to make this quick!  (2 Explores in a week - has the world gone crazy?).

Today's mail included these...






Do you want my twisted logic?  Goldfish - stupid money (but I love them too much), doggies - not so much; 2 FQs, add them together, a good price for a 1/2 yard (well, sort of!).  And I have used way more than a 1/2 yard of stash so far this year!  I got mine here.

This evening I turned these...


... into HSTs for my Mouthy Stitches partner; they still need to be trimmed, but that's a job for tomorrow, after a trip to Bluewater.

I started cutting the background fabric for the Cherry Star... but more on that over the weekend.

I also got my first Fat Quarterly on Subscription - thank you Mum & Dad (if you knew I had a blog!),  there are so many awesome things to make, and Kerry has made me so want a teapot!

And finally, check this out!  Be chuffed Bee ladies xxx

20 comments:

  1. Definitely a good Friday - go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice fabrics! Congratulations on having your quilt featured, it is a wonderful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to be featured! But it is a really lovely quilt, and deserves to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those fishies! WTG mum and dad too, I'm hoping granny will cough up for my birthday next week for a subscription for me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what those HSTs become and the HR is fabulous. Nothing twisted about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, famous lady, just don't get too big for your britches. Congrats on being "published" again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky partner! Maybe it's rainbow-loving me! :)

    Love those cute little HR fishies and dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on explore! I got two this week too!! Pretty cool! esp. like those hst's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Su much to feel good about Hadley! Yay

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on Explore - well deserved! And the BB mention in SMS. Love the HST fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the Bee ladies link, and very generous of you o include the others, not just take the credit and boast

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh oh oh I love those little fish!!! And those tiny squares are calling my name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad I`m not the only one who cracks the edges of their rulers! Love your squares and hilarious that you are a secret blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yay! you are famous! and we are friends! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't know what Explore is but I am sure it must be very clever so well done! Yes you do need to get a tea pot...tea pots all the way and I think I need to make myself a tea cosy:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your pre-HSTs look fabulous!
    OK - I am guessing that something super great happened to you, but I don't know what Explore is. Will you tell me? Super happy congrats to you, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats. Sure you deserve to be recognised for being Super Woman (and for your work). I also am a secret blogger from ALL my friends and most of the family (except for those who see me taking endless photos). xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woohoo! Fame at last! Great feature Had! Cute doggie fabric! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Um. I'm the one collecting HR! Send it over now!!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx