Header

Thursday 26 January 2012

Taking a break...

... but only from the sewing machine for today!!

The plan was that all the kids were heading off to their friends' house for tea after school, and I would have 3 or 4 hours uninterrupted sewing after work.  However a tummy bug is working its magic throughout school, and the tea had to be cancelled as one of said friends was incapacited!

Hey ho, the 'marmite' will wait, so to speak!

So I only got a brief few quiet minutes to concentrate on my Mouthy Stitches swap. 


I posted this 'basic' purse/pouch sketch in the group pool yesterday, and it seems to have gone down a treat; so I pulled 48 of the Cherry Star charm off-cuts, ready to be made into the mini HSTs.


I am hoping my secret partner is up for some scrappy magic!

25 comments:

  1. lots of scrappy goodness there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! My plans for a mouthy catch up are being scuppered by 2 poorly girls! Tomorrow....I must blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea, and what a great way to get the most out of your charm scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please!!! I hope the 'bug' doesn't reach your little nook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all those scrappy colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks wonderful, Hadley-- I didn't see the Flickr photo yet, but I like what I see :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. I did get the mouthy stitches swap logo up in my sidebar yesterday! Thanks for directing me to the right place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This partner is ready for scrappy magic. Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh bring on the scrappy magic! This little partner is still stalking and hasn't got to the planning bit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hell, if the partner's not up for it, send it my way ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you have my address...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks good to me, too bad about the quiet time, I hope the bug misses your house.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, nice :-) How many rainbow charm swaps have you been in to make the cherry btw?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope your lot don't get the bug! The purse will be fab with those rainbow scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that pouch design, and those scraps look fabulous.
    I hope the bug stays away.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rainbow scrappy HST's? Yes please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how I wish it were me! Fingers crossed for sure
    Hoping none of you get the tummy bug either!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope the bug didn't get to you' Fabrics look great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous design - can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it but I still have no idea what Marmite is...please help!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love those fabrics, your pouch is going to be soooo cool!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx