Header

Thursday 28 October 2010

Not an average Thursday morning...

This morning the girls had a Halloween party at nursery, so this involved them dressing up, and then eating lots of sweets, playing games, getting faces painted and generally having fun.


Meanwhile dear son and I went ice skating!


He was fantastic, I was dreadful!  It was artificial ice, ie. glossy plastic with blunt blades and therefore impossible, in the free-church next to work.  So for half an hour he wobbled around at speed, whilst I clung to the sides and clock-watched!  Good fun though, and earned us both a chocolate chip cookie, and a handful of glow-sticks afterwards, all in aid of a local children's hospice.

I am not feeling inspired to crack on with the Christmas crafting yet, maybe tonight, so for now I think I will go and knock up the chilli for tea and sort out the washing and ironing, or maybe I might just flick through my new Living etc that arrived today!

For Annabelle!
Lovely kitchens online.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog so I have signed on as a Follower. When you have time stop by my place to see what I have been up to. I'll be watching you =)

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx