Header

Friday 1 October 2010

The Long Good(ish) Friday

Can you believe it's October?

We went for a second viewing of the house we want this morning.  It still ticks all the boxes, even in the pouring rain,  HOWEVER we are not in a position to buy it yet - viewing here tomorrow, so who knows!  So frustrating :(


I picked up my Meet Me At Mike's from the post office - I want to make everything!  So, as I was in town, I had to go the fabric shop, had to buy some cream heavy-weight cotton to use on the Echino cushions, and had to stop myself from buying lots more!

This evening more web-designing, uploading, reloading and shouting at the screen, but we are 90% there.  Patient husband just needs to re-size it all so laptop-folks like me can see it all without scrolling, then it'll be done, and I'll post a link.

Has anyone got plans for the weekend?  I don't envy Kate over at M for Make, she's doing a 10k run and the weather forecast is dire.  One of my 3 year olds has decided that we should all stay in bed all day on Sunday, and eat up all the remaining Easter (yes, really!) chocolate, and who am I to argue with that!

I want to buy the new Sew Hip magasine, get the cushion tops cut and sewn, and stay out of the rain as much as possible (oh, and sell the house), so not much to ask.

2 comments:

  1. I have a very special day to look forward to tomorrow :-)
    Full day Jelly Roll quilt workshop at the Patchwork Dog & Basket in Lewes with Mandy Shaw which teaches "five techniques which help brush up those patchwork skills". Yep, thats the one for me ;-)
    Eventime.......off to London to the BFI IMAX to see a special edition of Avatar - whoo hoo!!!
    Sunday will be spent in bed trying to recover no doubt lol!
    Hope all goes well with the viewing tomorrow ;-)


    http://www.patchworkdogandbasket.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time Terri - let us know how you got on x

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx