Header

Tuesday 15 March 2011

First Love...

A little diversion this evening as this man has a lot to answer for at the moment!


One of the twins is besotted with the 'lovely, fablious Jamie-30-minute-meals', for that is actually his real name!

From the moment she wakes, until she kisses his picture at bedtime with a 'Good Night, I love you', I am asked where he lives, can we go there, can she take her own cutlery round to his for tea, and can she borrow my 'marriage dress and clip-clop shoes' to marry him in?  It is incessant!

This has been going on for days, all down to the Comic Relief cookbook


We are trying to decide what to make on Friday, purely for our own consumption.  I wouldn't inflict anything we will produce on anyone who isn't 'family'!  I'm quite happy to make and eat the lot.

Are you doing anything 'funny for money' this week?

Watch out Joolz, there's a determined young lady with eyes on your man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx