Header

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Writer's cramp...

Well I took the bull by the horns and got most of the Christmas cards written; another tick against my To Do list.


The majority are for the children's friends, and the rest will need change of address cards added too - and hopefully we will be able to be send those without fear of jumping the gun after 'tomorrow', but for now, I am totally on tenterhooks!

Roll on tomorrow, if nothing else, it's the girls' Nativity, the work Secret Santa, and myself and fellow Managers are putting on a buffet for the team, (this involves us stumping up money and sending others off to the shops and kitchen to prepare it - my kind of meal!!), so lots to take my mind off the move...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx