Header

Sunday 7 November 2010

Video killed the radiostar...

...but if I had one of these little beauties, I would be looking at, and listening to the radio all day!

Sometimes it's just great to think of lovely things and try to block out the total magnitude of the stuff you really should be thinking about.

I really want to crack on with all those Christmas table quilts, and try my hand at some pot stands, or the increasingly popular 'mug rugs' (Hi Fi!), so hopefully by tomorrow evening I will be in a better frame of mind, and have some 'every cloud has a silver lining' tales to tell.

1 comment:

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx