Header

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Another birthday and other good stuff!

Dear son is now 6, and as the girls were 4 last week, I better update my 'profile'!


Lots of presents and a very happy boy, the house is now bursting with Lego, Toy Story and Star Wars, thank goodness for the little space I cleared yesterday!


This afternoon I cleared out the old linen and toiletries that had been festering in the back of the airing cupboard for a good few years.  Too many lotions and potions I would never dream of washing my hair in or washing my face with, without worrying of some very unpleasant side effects!  Again a couple of bin bags full and a lot less to transport when we 'move'!


So after a successful day, and following on from last night's blog, I pulled out the Cath Kidston Stitch purse and began the cross-stitch.  I ended up doing quite a bit of unpicking, but it's looking quite sweet, considering I probably haven't done any embroidery since I was in primary school, a long long time ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx