Header

Saturday 27 November 2010

Cath Kidston has sent me to the Dark Side!

Ok, I love my Stitch! and think I want to make absolutely everything in the New Year, but today's magazine fix included The World of Cross Stitching... and I am beginning to doubt my sanity!


It included a free kit to make a 'cute' Christmas card, that will be destined for my Grandma, and a pattern for a pair of Charlie and Lola cards that the girls will love, but man, there are some hideous creations nestled amongst the cool stuff!

If I start showing you any stitchery that purports to show lifelike faces or elephants grazing in the Savannah, in more shades of beige than you knew existed, please please please contact my husband and ask him to hide the needles immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx