Header

Monday 1 November 2010

Shopping for boys and girls...

Well we have Halloween all done and dusted, and now I have the Birthday Season to navigate!

In the next 17 days the 'other 4' all have birthdays.  I have put some bits and pieces away over the last few weeks, and this evening I opened the box to make sure that everyone was destined to have more than just socks!  I then had a spree on Amazon and The Book People to hopefully ensure smiles all round.  As dear hubby pops by the blog every once in a while, I will keep it all secret for now, but let you know once the wrapping is off!

I don't usually do 'baking' except potatoes, but I might break with tradition; all you Brighton Belles will be familiar with these creations...


Shall I have a go?

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is amazing, is that a CAKE?? Sorry trying to make it out and apologies if I am seeing it wrong!?!

    Happy b'day to all 4 involved!

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you could - you really should! amazing, but could you really eat it. it really does look too good to eat.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx