Header

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Still on a winning high...


I have spent the evening, stitching, ironing and pinning the Freebird quilt together; in my mind we are already snuggled under it on the sofa!


I now have even more things I want to do, and lordy knows when I am going to have the time. I know from the blogs I follow that I am not the only one with lots of things on the go at any one time, but as I am an increasingly neat-freak (a place for everything, and everything in its place), I'm not sure I am going to be able to cope with piles of unfinished goodies!

Here's my 'To Do' list: please nag me if you do not see 'in progress' pictures right here soon!
  • 2 x quilts for the girls
  • Small quilt for cousin's baby-to-be
  • Sock owls
  • Union Jack patchwork cushion for Dad (Birthday December)
  • Quilt for dear hubby (Birthday November)
  • Quilt for Mum (Christmas)
  • 60th birthday present for Aunt (December)
  • Christmas 'something' for my sister and brother-in-law
  • Make things to sell at the school Christmas Fayre
  • Sell the house
  • Buy a nicer house!
And to top it all, Prints to Polka Dots are offering a 15% discount until midnight next Monday - on top of their already bargain prices, that will mean more browsing and shopping for me, less time for making, uh-oh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx