Header

Wednesday 15 September 2010

A quick update...

No pictures today...but wait and see what I have been up to! I have slaved over the baby quilt this evening, and now only the binding is left to stitch! I hate to say it, but I could quite easily keep it, and nip to the shops for a cuddly toy or little outfit instead!

I am a hoarder, and I know that I could happily sew and tinker all day and night making things with no intention of giving anything away to anyone! So this will be a test. I think I may then go to the other extreme, and my family will get to the point of having to turn away my deluge of 'gifts' as there are only so many quilts a person needs!

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx