Header

Saturday 11 September 2010

No sheep for the wicked...


Today was the annual Findon Sheep Fayre. It rained. All day. We didn't go.

A shame as we have been for the last 3 or 4 years, and it is always sunny, fun and passes a few hours with sheep, hot dogs and ice cream. But no, not today.

Also no viewings, despite me rushing round like a mad thing to get everywhere clean and today before we went out for a rainy drive. We are going to have to come up with something radical to get a sale; I know the house has only really been on the market for 10 days, but as we have been thinking about it for so long, it feels like months!

We did end up at Harbour Lights for a lovely lunch though, so it wasn't all bad.

I have also quilted the Freebird! It is rather wonky and a little puckered, but aren't we all! I now need to try and trim it down into some semblance of a straight-edged rectangle; a job for tomorrow. I'll take some photos in the daylight too.

I hope it hasn't been such a wash-out day for everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx