Header

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Anyone for a cuppa?



I've wanted to post these pictures for the last week, but what with early-Ted and others things, I never got round to it before now!

When I finish work, I often have about 15 minutes before I need to collect the girls from nursery. Now, that's really not long, and is often spent in a queue in the Co-Op getting milk, but sometimes I have a quick look in the 2 charity shops on the parade.

More often than not there is absolutely nothing I would want to touch, never-alone take home, however there are those rare occasions that make the looking worth while!

These original 1960's melamine Gaydon Melmex cups and saucers are so simple and I think the colours are great, it's a shame there wasn't a green one to complete the set, but at £2 for the lot, I'm not complaining!



They will look lovely on our imaginary shelf, in our imaginary kitchen, in our imaginary new house!

1 comment:

  1. These are great, I love Melamine and have sets of plates, dishes, mugs and cups and saucers but not in these shades...they are very pretty..great find!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx