Header

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Saints & Pinners...

This morning's trip to town for school shoes was very successful in the shoe department and for fabric goodies!

We picked up my parcel from the Post Office, (missed whilst in Portsmouth), and found my lovely scrap rolls from Saints & Pinners. Beautifully packaged, I had to take a photograph before opening, and I am a very happy girl! Thank you Jo and Fran, I will definitely be back for more!



I also did an about-turn with my Freebird quilt and got some cream with mini white polka dot backing and some chocolate brown for the binding, and so solved the white quilting thread dilemma. I am planning to add some of the freebird fabric that I am awaiting, to give the back a bit of interest.

Last day of the school holidays tomorrow, and those name tags are not going to sew themselves! Oops!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for introducing me to 'Saints and Pinners', I did not know of them! I use 'Fancy Moon' and just love the fact that they are so quick with their dispatches - browse early morning, order during the day - and ooohhh!! - arrives the next morning without fail. Suits me as ... I want it NOW! (Bet you know this wail only too well!).

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx