Header

Thursday 21 February 2013

Thursday Randomness...

Well I managed to get all the ironing done this morning, 1 1/2hrs, three episodes of Frasier, whilst the washing machine simultaneously created more, but hey ho...


School holidays have obviously been a bit of an influence on the random in my week, the girls have been making me signs...

Thread, Scissors, Quilting Things!



And they know me and my tea drinking habits so well...


Dear son got a drawing published in the online Moshi Monsters Googenheim gallery...


He was so thrilled!

We even had to have a Moshi dinner...


And that is all the photographic evidence of my week with the kiddos; which looks quite fun without the real-life volume!

Linking as always with Really Random and wonderful Cindy.  How has your week been?

19 comments:

  1. The teacher in me can see they have a good grasp of phonics. Don't you just love that emergent writing. Definitely posters to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, you win hands down on the random this week ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the low volume! Need to find the mute button here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty adorable for a random Thursday... except for the ironing of course. But then again I do love Fraser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're pretty random every day of the week, I'm not sure why you felt the need to single out Thursdays! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Love that bigshot features too.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. You get the best random comments! Love your kid pics! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. another day of domestic bliss. I have a mountain of ironing calling my name this weekend.
    Congrats to your son for his winning drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love kids' writing! This is the first week I have ever been affected by half term, thanks to Boy1 starting preschool this year. The novelty meant it wasn't too bad. Ask me again at the end of the summer holidays...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got to love them, the Big Shot in there is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughter is a big Moshi monsters fan too, so she would appreciate how great it is to have a pic published! She cant wait for the magazine every month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all that creative writing and drawing!
    P.S. I also love the (very odd and) random anonymous comments on your random post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute are they? They even drew a Big Shot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the phonetic spelling! I found it a little sad when that stage ended. it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx