Header

Wednesday 13 February 2013

The Missing Link

The hardware I needed to complete my Sidekick Tote arrived today...


...along with 3 beautiful charm packs of Alison Glass's Lucky Penny, my surprise prize from Pink Castle, I won at the end of January.  The colours are far brighter than my snap shows, and I am already pondering what to make.

Lucky Penny?  Lucky me!

Well I have finished work now for an extended half term, yippee, and I have already started making the most of it.  I've just got to sew up the turning gap, and the aforementioned bag will be finished! 

It is not perfect, I tried new techniques and made some changes to the pattern, bold, I know!  I can't wait to get some decent pictures to show you, and start using it xxx

20 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the finished tote. I too have finished for half term, I think I'm more excited about the break than the children!!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sew quicker, I need to see the finished tote! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your enhanced staycation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooray for prizes! Can't wait to see the bag :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky Hadley indeed! Glad you got what you need for the tote :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice prize. Enjoy your time off and sewing time. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy, busy, do you ever have a 5 minute rest!?! Looking forward to your big reveal tomorrow : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh stop rubbing those holidays in you part timer ;o) Have fun with the new toys (while some of us are stuck in our little cubbys in a big, grey office... :'( )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjo your hols Hadley...oh, and your wins!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see your finished tote - love those colourful Lucky Penny charms too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And they say teachers get lots of holidays!? ;-)) enjoy them and that pretty fabric stack!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy holidays Hadley. Love the striking colours (and the previous quilt is awesome).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waiting to see it....have a great half term x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've not made a sidekick tote because I've never got the hardware.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to see the bag! Enjoy your extended half term and your lovely prize!

    ReplyDelete
  16. is that buckle for the adjustable strap? I need to find one for the bag I made yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lucky Hadley indeed, have fun playing with them :-)

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx