Header

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Votes and Swapsies...

***Voting has begun over at the Ellison Lane Quilts Summer Sewing Contest, and I am proud to say that my Union Jack cushion has made the grade - No.10 in the Home Decor category; if you haven't voted already, please pop over - I am competing against friends and some of the quilting blogger big-wigs, so I am just proud to be in amongst them.  You have until my birthday, (just saying), to log onto as many computers/phones etc as you can and cast your votes!***

In other news, sign ups for Brit Quilt Swap 3 have begun, and I have already signed up.  I missed Swap 2 for a number of reasons, but I am raring to go this time.

My mosaic has already been posted, forms completed and now to patiently sit back and wait for partner allocations.


I have been far more specific in my mini quilt 'likes' this time, I have bolstered my flick profile and hope my partner-to-be will have fun!  I was careful to only choose pictures of things I would happily attempt to make for my partner, that's fair, right?  OK so there are a couple I know I wouldn't have a chance of being able to name, never alone make, but worth a punt!

Over the weekend I also received my In The Frame partner info though, so I have started getting my thoughts together for this.  I am making for a great partner, and I really really don't want to let her down.  It has the makings of a great swap thanks to the effort and enthusiasm of Nicky and Helen.

Izzy-wizzy let's get busy xxx

22 comments:

  1. voted! will vote again once i get to work! xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted. And shall explore the phone options when I get to the school to pick up the girls. Fingers and toes crossed you get a fab birthday present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being in the finalists, you know I love your cushion. I love your mosaic too and thank you for including my little mug rug. I sure wish that the odd Canadian were allowed in the swap. I will watch from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mosaic is one of my faves! Looking forward to this round!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just voted for your cushion :-) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo for getting to the final, I voted for you this morning xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I voted this morning :) It's got to be a sure thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love your mosaic, scary pointy things and all.... Have voted, again... lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, congrats, congrats! You totally deserve it! I love that mosaic, so many beautiful things!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mosaic makes me want to stitch. GORGEOUS makes in there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Voted! I was hoping my bag would make the cut, but I win anyway!!!! It's MINE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Voted :0)
    Wow there are some truly gorgeous things in the comp but I think your Union Jack is going to win its category.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I voted already :) not tellin! :) Love your mosaic and would attempt any of those for you Hadley :) Not saying they'd be any good, but at least I'd give them a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have happily voted for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Off to vote!! Glad you like your purse partner - phew!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck :o) I spread my vote amongst friends on several devices ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I voted for your pillow! It really is my favorite in the group.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats Hadley - I'm off now to vote, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Voted in all categories as I was there - but you had mine Hadley! Spiky circle things in the Brit swap - some fabulous choices! Good luck on your partner and glad you like yours in the Purse Swap!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your inspiration board, so many of the things I would have chosen if I had the time to take part! I went and voted too :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey, congrats in getting through and best of British with the voting (like what I did there?!) Your mosaic is fab, if somewhat daunting for your partner :) all those pointy circle things :) x

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx