Header

Saturday 30 June 2012

Finish-along Q2 Report

It's FAL link up time!


Well this has swung round quickly, too quickly for me to be able to tick off all my, albeit short, list!

I posted back here my top 5 hopes and dreams, but I only managed to complete 3.

i.  Hexie Cushion - yay!


ii.  Mystery Quilt - No - but it now looks like this...


... some progress has been made in that it now consists of 100 4.5"squares, but not a finish; I feel the longest-running carry-over happening here!

iii.  Stained - huge big yay for this one!


iv.  Retro Flowers - this got sidelined in all the pre-Retreat/post-Retreat making, but I will get this one finished soon...


v.  The final FPPFTT - oh yeah!


In my defence I did complete a tonne of new stuff, so I am not going to be too hard on myself, and I already have a batch of other things to add to the Mystery and RFs for Q3.

How did you get on?

11 comments:

  1. Awesome finishes and some great looking progress projects there! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you! I'm not counting mine up yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not bad at all considering there are ALWAYS new things to do & try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to seeing what you do with that mystery quilt! Congrats on the finishes, really love the stained ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your stained quilt, they are all wonderful finishes. What on earth are you doing to the mystery quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finishes Had! Be v.proud! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Hadley! Yes FQ did make the FAL harder to achieve!

    ReplyDelete
  8. woohoo great finishes hadley!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of lovely finishes! I didn't enter the FAL and it's just as well because I don't think I've finished anything this year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job! I "got" to spend six quality hours with my seam ripper....but the new quilting (this time by hand -- the quilt is too big for my very basic machine) will be worth it...eventually!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx