Header

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Catch Up...

I am still trying to play catch up with blogs and emails and presents and all sorts, whilst trying NOT to spend every minute on the iPad, honestly!

So here's a little mosaic of some of the things I received yesterday, including the lovely Melody Miller Reels notebook made by Terri...


The box of polystyrene chips contained a non-birthday, but perfectly-timed parcel that I am so looking forward to showing you all very soon; I am VERY excited indeed!

And if you haven't joined in yet, please nip over to Cindy's for the full details of her Kona-picking challenge - choose a combo of 8/35 Kona solids from Cindy's shop Fluffy Sheep Quilting, and you could win 2 yards of the Kona(s) of your choice. 

Make a mosaic and link a separate post or flickr pic for each entry, name your bundle and bobs your uncle, more or less.

So my 3 entries are these...

Calm Sea...

Tequila Sunrise...

Batgirl...

Full deets of my selected Konas are shown in my flick photostream.

There has been a little sewing today and a lot of cutting up, so I am not completely lost to the charms of the iPad just yet (but only because I don't really know what I am capable of doing with it!), so I will have some stuff to show you tomorrow, promise x

19 comments:

  1. Sounds brilliant! Hope your birthday was fab :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you were rightly spoiled! Great mosaics, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know what is in the box of polystyrene chips....I will be in Devon till Sunday and may not be able to get on here. Will have to scroll down till I find it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you've had a lovely birthday being spoilt. Hope you're enjoying the new toy! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm, looking forward to seeing what is under all that polystyrene

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the blog posts today are teasing us with things to reveal another time. You have got more great loot though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you are hooked on the iPad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, lovely pressies. Lucky you. So glad you had a good birthday. And liking your mosaic choices!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My iPad is practically glued to my body! Happy, happy birthday!! Lovely goodies mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what's in the box?!?!?!? At first I thought it might be a new machine, but then I said to myself, a new iPad AND a machine? Well, you never know, but machines come in their own cozy molded styrofoam shape, so I guess I will have to wait.

    Waiting.

    Very fun necklace, btw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good haul and love your solid bundles :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am dying to see whats in the box Hadley.... but so pleased you've had such a lovely birthday - you deserve it my friend!
    PS Love that wee necklace

    ReplyDelete
  13. Coveting the necklace! You are such a tease!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool pressies there, but I want to see the secret thingummybob!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hope your birthday was fabulous! enjoy that iPad, they're amazing! great mosaics!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that necklace and I am looking forward to learning what was in the box. I am glad your birthday continues.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I made the mistake of buying Mr Whizz Kid an iPad for his birthday three weeks ago and have not seen his face since! Happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like you had a fabulous present-opening session! Now, pleeeeease tell me what's in the other box!!! Pretty please? With a cherry on top?!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great swag you got there. Loving that necklace/charm bracelet. X

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx