Header

Sunday 17 June 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Because a man only needs so many Moshi Monster drawings, and seeing as my husband already has a quilt and couple of cushions, mug rugs and soft toys, for this year 's Father's Day he has benefited from my new infatuation...


Our initials conveniently make a lovely sentiment!

We are off to the Countryman Fair today - so hoping it stays dry, at least long enough to get everyone fed and worn out.

Hope you are spoiling any men in your life that need spoiling, and if not, spoil yourself xxx

14 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Have fun at the fair and don't give the organisers a hard time if there are not quilters in the traditional rural craft section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww! Have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great day! My gift to my hubby is to bugger off out for the day and leave him to babysit ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, cunning plan! My family always gets my latest craft obsessions (well, my dad actually got a bear this year)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely hoop! Hope you get a good day for the fair :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent hoop for your man! The Countryman fair sounds fun, too. Hope you're having an excellent sunny time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weather not too bad! We had our village fair yesterday - twas a bit chilly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the fair was a blast!
    Adorable piece of stitching - he'll love it I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's lovely, I hope you have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the hoop you made :-) Hope the weather stayed good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely fathers day gift! Hope you all had fun at the fair:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love this! Our initials are AYZ - sounds like a London road map!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx