Header

Monday 1 June 2015

May Mojo...

Well you would be forgiven for thinking that my mojo has returned!  In May I started on the awesome #mysmallworld QAL and this in turn, along with my new super-duper x-ray specs, has got me back into my Amitié BOM stitching, which I am loving completely!


I didn't realise quite how much I was in denial about my eyesight, because what I was fearing was becoming a 'chore' has become a joy again; the frustration of not being able to thread a needle is a thing of the past!!

June will include a bit of ageing, and what feels like a million kids' activities, events and meetings, so we'll see how the stitching goes in the 5 minutes I might get to myself.

Linking up with the other stitchy folks at Fresh Sewing Day.

6 comments:

  1. Quite a bit of variety in there! I know the feeling about needle threading but then I am older than you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new glasses are a combination of my computer glasses and my sewing glasses, but I can't see to thread a needle so I still have two pairs!!!! Hope you get, and enjoy your five minutes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on treating your peepers to new specs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, the right tools for the job and you are back in business. Those new specs are well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday month ;) Glasses are so in right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it amazing what a new glasses prescription can do?!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx