Header

Thursday 16 January 2014

Sketchy Random...

It's time to fall back on the kids to provide a little random entertainment to the masses again!

Here are a selection of the recent pile that has appeared for my delectation...


In case you were unsure, clockwise from top right... a UFO, Princess Kate, Prince George and Prince William, some cartoon creature I should probably know the name of, and The Queen!

Linking up with Cindy and the Randomeers, who may, or may not have made a bit more of an effort ;)

13 comments:

  1. Welldone to the artist (s). I guessed the queen at a glance!!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. But of course! Who knew the kids were such avowed royalists :oD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do hope they ate all prominently displayed on the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love kiddy art...so it looks like they have had fun and bizzy day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha recognised the queen . You could stitch those pictures

    ReplyDelete
  6. He he they have been so bizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh they captured Prince William down pat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant! I thought the queen was a nurse at first, but it's clearly the queen :) You've some serious talent in that house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ever thought of transferring their artwork onto fabric and making blocks.............and then a quilt??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant!

    PS I found this info on the brownie uniform site ... . A knitted pom-pom hat took precendence over the beret in 1973. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute kids! The queen is looking quite young and spritely here. I think Prince William would be quite happy with the amount of hair they've adorned him with 😉

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx