Header

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Tuesday Tease...

Yesterday's stitching fulfilled this month's Brit Bee medallion commitment, a coral and navy flying geese border for Katy.  As per the rules, only a disguised sneaky peek allowed…


Today I almost got my pair of Sew Together Bags finished, I just need topstitch down the last bits of binding where the tabs meet the sides.  Not bad going all things considered.

It was such a beautiful day again, so we gave up waiting for a delivery and went to the park.  The delivery never came, and the courier's website is next to useless, so maybe tomorrow for that and a couple of finishes.  Here's hoping!

5 comments:

  1. When will we get to see the Brit Bee medallions?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my turn next then! dash it all, i have no navy. will just have to shop i suppose.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you tease! Looking good. Sounds like you've been very productive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still on the last border in Brit Bee!! Hope I get some flying geese soon! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think delivery men have been bad people in a previous life. (I am really only joking in case any delivery men, partners of, children of, or any one associated with delivery men take offence). Last delivery we had we picked our day in advance, only to find that doesn't apply to off mainland uk. duh. why ask us to pick day of delivery then?

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx