Header

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Little Things...

Today I was house-bound waiting for a courier, so I was more than happy to ignore the rain outside, catch up with all my Sky+ recordings, drink hot chocolate, and do a little stitching.

The girls have taken to playing on an old phone of mine, so having been given my orders before school, I whipped up a little case…


… and then a couple of simple purses for their birthdays next month…


Then it was back to the books, plotting, scheming, and going round in circles, then back to square one with my Stitch Tease blocks.

Procrastinator, moi?!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect 'wet' day! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep perfect way to spend house bound day, mine not the other hand was slightly different! But I got orders too tonight! Teacher gift for end if placement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god, circles next month might push me over the edge... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. chill out days are just what are needed sometimes. love the little purses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a wet day when you don't have to leave the house, especially if it manages to stay dry for the dog walks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm house bound today waiting for a courier too... maybe I'll take your lead and make some fun little projects just for us. Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx