Header

Saturday 11 October 2014

FAL Q4 2014 - Here's hoping!

Finish Along 2014

It's here!  The final list for 2014, crazy huh!?

So I am keeping it simple, 2 roll overs, 1 slow burner and one I am hoping to finish this week!

1.  Longtime FAL listing; it won't be finished, but what the heck…

2.  Another slow burner, but these flowers will grow and become something, one day…

3.  Love these, I want them made into something pretty, and soon, because my Amitie Mystery BOM has just kicked off and I am not sure I will be able to cope!
4.  All cut and interfaced and hoping for a super quick finish…
Linking all my hopes and dreams with Katy and all the other FALers x

12 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your Green Tea and Sweet Beans along the way - I have plans to make one someday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list, I'm hoping for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good plans. Lots to keep you busy as the nights draw in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire everyone's optimism with their lists so far :oD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a good FAL quarter as the nights start getting shorter and the weather more c**p!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Off you go. It's not as if this is a busy time of year for you or anything. Bwahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good list, looking forward to seeing all 4 done, but no pressure, especially as I'm about to put 12 on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck, I am really hoping you get the urge to do more on your MATO quilt, it's looking great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck, I am really hoping you get the urge to do more on your MATO quilt, it's looking great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the MATO and a HexyMF quilt on my ongoing WIP list. I'm hoping to get the MATO finished soon - but the hexy will be a long term project. Can't wait to see these all come to life.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx