Header

Thursday 9 October 2014

Keep the mojo running...

I don't want to come down from the high of last weekend, despite the weather, work and illness in the house; so as soon as I finished stitching down the binding on my commission quilt this afternoon, I pulled out my Cotton & Steel, and plenty of zips and started planning my Sew Together Bag…


I just need to get my act to gather to write my Q4 FAL list, this will be a new addition, and then it'll be full swing into the birthday and Christmas season.

Long may the mojo stick around!

9 comments:

  1. That's going to be a pretty Sew Together bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the sickness passes soon! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, the bag looks exciting! Hope all the sickies are recovering

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those colours and the coordinating zippers - it's going to be a fun bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am wanting to make one too. I will follow along as you start yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you'd brought that fabric pull with you on the weekend Ange could have made it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in the finishing stages of my third one of these, once you've made one they're a doddle and quicker than you think (unless you're useless at machine binding like me and choose the hand stitch those bits).

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx