Header

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Busy Bee...

I got a load of things done today, although most did not involve any actual sewing.

What I did stitch though, were the first four blocks towards my Stitch Tease month.  Unfortunately they were finished up shortly before the table was cleared for tea, and then I was out for the parent's meeting, so you will have to make do with a mid-cutting shot…


Simple blocks, I promise folks; all will be revealed in the next couple of days.

I had planned on a little paper-piecing for the young chap's birthday too, but one of the main requirements was a yellow solid.  I dug deep but came up empty-handed.  So much for prior preparation...

4 comments:

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx