Header

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Teacher's Pet!

I know we are only heading towards half-term here, but I have made 4 out of 5 teacher Christmas gifts already!


Just a sneak peek for now; once the patterns have been released I will give you a better look, promise.

I love it when things I have to make don't even get the chance to appear on my To Do list!

I do have a list for tomorrow though, to cram into the time before I head off to school for the Saxon afternoon and then back again for the pre-PGL parents' evening.  Hoping for at least a couple of ticks, but time, and sofa time will tell.

10 comments:

  1. Very impressive being so organised. The teachers are very lucky, much better presents than flowers and chocolates. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have spare time you can come join the assembly line work here. The pouches look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! you're on fire! Way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely the class swot! Even the glimpse that you've shown looks mouth-wateringly good! Lucky teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now go and put them somewhere safe and then email yourself a reminder of where you've put them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saxon afternoon... the mind boggles! Hope you don't have to eat Saxon food or something o.O

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know the kids don't get treated better just coz mummy makes lovely pressies don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. the teachers will love those. far better than yet more bubble bath

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought that was another Sew Together for a moment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look great! Could you tell me which pattern you use please Hadley? I have just made some with the zips on the side but the pattern is a real fiddle

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx