Header

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Sew So September...

Small Blog Meet

I think I left my sewing mojo on holiday; I can't remember such a meagre month.  I am really hoping to rectify that in October!


In my defence, there have been a couple of magazine commissions too which will be revealed over the next couple of months, and my #IGminiswap top, which is on my hit list to be completed on the weekend…


Dear son was probably the most productive one this month.  His first You Tube video has been viewed way in excess of his expectations, thank you to all those who have seen it already, please click the link above if you missed it.

And guess what, a second video has been posted today, so please watch, like and subscribe, and make me the best mummy with the best friends in the whole world, again, thank you!




Linking up with Lynne and the other Fresh Sewists xxx

15 comments:

  1. That's more than I do in several months. Love all your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a good month to me! Love the new film!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your meagre month would be my super productive one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the drunkards path mini - gorgeous rainbow of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't be so hard on yourself, your makes are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've been busy to me :) Love the drawstring bag. Adore the mini! Hope October is a really successful month and I'm looking forward to seeing your magazine reveals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the crazy Drunkard's Path, looking like many little rainbows ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work as always, and what a fab video, I love the bit where he walks into the glass door!! Looking forward to seeing your commission makes soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As long as you're having fun the quantity is irrelevant! Off to watch O's movie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks good to me Hadley! Especially my blocks :) Off to check out the vid.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha - hilarious!! Love it and will show Z when he gets back for lunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha if thats a meagre month, god knows what you'd think of my efforts!

    Love the video, I so want to show it to Will after school, but I think I'll wait until weekend cos' he's going to want to make one for himself "NOW!"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant video! I'm with Sarah, I might hold off on showing the boys otherwise they will ignore the homework and want to make one tonight too!!
    Perfect makes and I love the Fresh Sewists!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will definitely show my boys the YouTube clips! Love your mini quilt top - sadly not in the same group as you!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx