Header

Monday 6 October 2014

FAL Q3 2014 Results...

I know you want to hear all about the weekend; I want to tell you too, but it feels like my brain is still sat in a traffic jam on the M1 and so please accept my apologies, and settle for this part-prewritten post, before I miss the FAL deadline tonight!

Finish Along 2014

So I posted my list back in July here, and here's how I faired…

1.  Rollover, rollover…


… and it rolls over again, but has moved on a little at least…



2.  Hexie rollover…


…ahem…


3.  Poolside revamp…


… yay, blogged here...


4.  Secret stitching…


… oh yes, revealed here


5.  Name tag, for me!


…success, blogged here and worn, along with my lovely one from Tsoniki all Retreat long…


6.  Another mini-Super Tote…


… go me!  Blogged here


7.  A post-FQR cushion…


…whaddaya know; blogged here


5 out of 7, I thank you!

Linking with Katy, who I waved farewell to only this morning, and it already feels like a week ago!

Weekender report tomorrow, sleep now.

12 comments:

  1. 5/7 aint bad! Missing already...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good that, well done, way more than i managed :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet it was a fab w/e! Lovely to see all those again !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are pretty good stats for a summer of sunshine. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girl did good - love that cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go you! I've been too slack to even do my FAL post.

      Delete
  7. Looking good, I am very much a bag lady myself so they would obviously be my favourites. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your projects are so beautiful. You are really moving on the medallion which is looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx