I managed to get some half-decent photos of the Sew Together Bags before we headed out for the day...
These are Christmas presses, and I am rather pleased with how they turned out. I used some of my hoarded-for-no-particular-reason Echino, and a selection of other prints including Urban Jungle and Cotton & Steel basics. The binding on the pink one is the C&S sparkly Netorious.
I used my same binding/tab insertion technique as last time, and thinking perhaps it is not worth all the stop-starting for the sake of not having a 1" bit of top-stitching.
I applied woven interfacing throughout, so they are a little softer than mine with the regular interfacing on the lining; and as the outsides are cotton/linen blend, I forewent the interfacing and just used fusible fleece. This makes them more squidgy and more suitable for the recipients who will probably be popping them in suitcases and handbags, with not a sewing notion in sight!
There will be more in my future; as long as there are zips, there is no doubt.