Header

Monday 22 August 2011

Colour me up!

Guess who's over at Live A Colorful Life today!


After yesterday's 'colourful' post, quite apt don't you think? 

Please go and take a look.  If you are not familiar with Cindy's blog, please have a look around whilst you are there, it's lots of fun, and I was obviously chuffed to bits to be asked to join in - thank you Cindy.  If you have popped over here from there, 'Hello to you'!

Well just a couple of pics to prove I have actually been doing a little bit of sewing, and not just talking lately...

Yesterday I put together some little hexies, I'll tell you more about those soon...


I've also started trying to catch up with my Mystery blocks...


Two down, a tonne of paper-piecing to go, so wish me luck with those!

Then when it got late and dark, I also did a little more playing with the Mosaic Maker...


... this one is pre-empting the up-coming Mug Rug and Goodie Swap over with the other Cindy in my life at Fluffy Sheep Quilting, there's still time to sign up folks - you know you want to!

15 comments:

  1. You are getting around these days. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Susan has you pinned...getting around!! LOL It was a nice write up. I guess I should get busy on my mosaic too. I wonder how many owls I can find LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. such loveliness here! i love those hexies! i hope to try them myself soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well now I know...love the collage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may be asking for your autograph soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking at the hexies, and at the blocks, and I cant figure out, are the hexies teenytiny, or are the blocks humungous? Or are they on completely different backgrounds that just happen to look the same?! They're all lovely too of course ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you remember the little people when you are famous..........now I am off to Fluffy Sheep to see this swap..........

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got sucked into the swap too! Well done on your great interview at Live a Colourful Life. Mini hexies are so cute. Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lot of loveliness! Off to check the links now

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh that was a fun read! Nice to find out a little more about you. And, damn and blast, I am just going to have to join that swap too, would hate to miss out on all the fun, seeing as I will be keeping such good company over there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the feature. Can't wait for that swap to start :oD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colours in those hexagons! I have just signed up for Cindy's swap too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh. Get you! Will you remember us when you're all rich and famous?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you SO much for playing along. As you know, you have one of my favorite names--in real life AND on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your mosaic - off to read the feature!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx