Header

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Pinch me!

I am so thrilled to tell you that I won the Mini Quilt Viewer's Choice over at Fiona's Holiday Memories Competition; thank you so much to everyone who voted for my mini or for any of the other entries, there were so many lovely winners, Fiona was a wonderful host.


I know, I know, you guys think I win everything - Mr Random and I had a fling a year or so ago but he seems to have moved on to younger, brighter things; this is only my 3rd win this year, and the second was Megan's pattern two days ago.

However, and most excitingly, this is the first time I have ever actually come first for something that I have made.  I have had a couple of runners up placings, but have always been pipped trounced at the post!

So this is a big, humongous, wonderful deal for me.  I am not going to go all Gwynnie on you, but I cannot thank you guys enough.

Mwah!  xxx

33 comments:

  1. You love me, you really love me! Oh no, that was Sally Field ;o) Love your colourful improviness anyway :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>>>Hands Hadley a tissue in case she does go all Gwynnie. This was a fabulous entry so bright and happy like all the best holiday's should be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! The quilt is a wonderful brilliant reminder of your holidays; a deserved win!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you totally deserve it! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous quilt and well done on the win - maybe give you some sway in the where to display it debate?! Can't hide away a piece of art after all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww well done, it is an absolute cracker :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I love the way you captured your holiday memories in fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Hadley. You'd have had my vote too, but dumbo couldn't work out how to vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo! It's such a gorgeous quilt! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done chick! So well deserved! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Your quilt is beautiful and it deserved to win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know I love that quilt and I am so glad you have won!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUPER cool - congrats! What a thrill for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am thrilled that you are thrilled! It is a wonderful quilt and a well deserved winner.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A well deserved win. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved your quilt and you deserved to win. And by the way, I love reading your posts from here in Minnesota. They are so fun and what you sew is so interesting. You cover a lot in your interests. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You deserved it. The mini is genius.

    ReplyDelete
  18. CONGRATULATIONS! this is beautiful as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a lovely splash of colour on a grey day... Congratulations....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well done Hadley! And you certainly deserved it as that is a stunning mini quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooh! Congratulations, it's a fab quilt .

    ReplyDelete
  22. Not surprised! You deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Consider yourself pinched...Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx