Header

Saturday 1 October 2011

September Summery!

Not a typo - I am not sure what has got into the weather this last week or so, but more please, I like it!

Whilst the sun keeps shining,  I will continue to live in denial; Christmas is not coming... yet.

So to avoid looking ahead, its time to look back over the last month and link up with Lynne and all the lovely folks joining Lily's Quilts Fresh Sewing Day.


This month was mostly taken up with the brilliant Goodie Swap and Across The Sea QAL, a couple of the things I wanted to include here are still in transit to one of my super secret Goodie Swap partners, so I will reveal those next month, along with my Scrap Bag Challenge entries.

September also saw the girls start big school, going back to work but 'dropping a day', dental work, a haircut, physio and meeting a bloggy friend for the first time; a lot of fabric deliveries, a Follower Spotlight including a photo!  Plus winnings and so many goodies for me.  It was a brilliant month, all duly blogged about if you feel the need to know more.

To those who only pop in on the 1st of the month, have a great October; to all you other lovely folks, see you tomorrow - I had some amazing mail this morning, so I'll let you see, warning though, you will be jealous!

Happy Saturday everyone xxx

19 comments:

  1. I'm jealous already! Great mosaic - you have been busy! Everything outstandingly beautiful! So love that mugrug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you have been busy. Its not till you put everything together that you really see how much you have achieved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your creations, although not sure I want to turn green with your new mail ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love a good mail day! I had another today too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ATS quilt. The back is so fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your mosaic and all your beautiful creativity...see you this time next month. Oh go on then...see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects, LOVE the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another brill month Hadley - can't wait to hear what came in the post.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes glorious weather...looking forward to seeing tomorrows post :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Mosaic, yet again! How do you do it?! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Giving that amazing dragonfly mug rug away deserves some wonderful mail in return! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh Hadders me too ... I'll show you mine (mail) if you show me yours ... heh heh heh

    lovely month's work girl/lady/you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great makes, and I'm particularly taken with the Ruby Star rug-mug, which lucky soul ended up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  14. A goodie still unreceived? Then there's still hope! Fabulous month!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You really have been busy!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a wonderful mosaic, it is very summery! I also loved the last post with the many many pictures of your wonderful Across the Sea quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sigh, I managed lots of starts, but think the only finishes were the mug rugs and their goodies, well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hadley, what a great month! Swap stuff, bee blocks and a little hexie purse in there for you. Can't wait to see what Oct brings :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. a lovely collection of creations - you must have been sewing like mad!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx