Header

Saturday 23 July 2011

A Winner!!!

Without further ado...



Tempted obviously as I am to do a re-draw, as this means I've got to go and listen to the podcast all over again to make sure I get it right, I think I am going to have fun with this one!  Congratulations my friend x

Rhonda's son is getting married today, so lets hope this is the start of a wonderful day for the Mother of the Groom.

Thank you everyone for joining in, and making it all feel worthwhile; I've had a great first year, and here's to many more x

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to Rhonda, what a super day!

    (hum, she might be to busy to check emails and reply, does she get eliminated if she doesnt acknowledge? I'll kindly step in for her if she gets eliminated, LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just imagine the fun you're going to have deciding on what to make Rhonda! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Rhonda and to her son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much for the kind words (even you Benta). Last night's rehearsal BBQ at my house was...well that will have to wait for the podcast!! I am so very excited about winning this!! I will email you shortly Hadley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for Rhonda!!! (Only she could find time to leave you a comment on the day her son is getting married!! How does she do it?)
    R x

    ReplyDelete
  6. a well done to Rhonda and a little sigh from me! i will try again next year! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done to Rhonda, how funny that she should be the winner! What a lovely lady to get something lovely from you! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are the best! Such kind words! Rachel...I had to take a moment early in the morning before the chaos hit!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx